Monday, March 24, 2014

Moments of Grace

As I look out my window.....
I see "the girls" scratching away in the leaves.


They have been enjoying the few warm days we've had and have loved searching for bugs. They are calling for snow in our area again! NO MORE SNOW! I really am hoping this will be the last snowstorm of the season.

I am thankful for......
daffodils emerging from the cold hard ground
Stations of the Cross
a boy conquering his fears
Lenten suppers
a Saint Patrick's day dinner
the loud purr of a cat curled up on my lap
family dinners
spending warm, sunny days outside with family
children giggling while they do dishes

What I am reading......
The Classically Catholic Memory Gamma Year textbook.

I am reading through it and starting to plan out next years lessons. I am hoping to have them done by May! This is the 3rd year we will be using the CCM books. We love the program and are so happy we found it.



What I am working on.......
Lesson plans and spring cleaning. I love planning lessons for the upcoming year. I get excited about the lessons and what we will be learning next year. Spring cleaning is something I don't enjoy. I really wish the house just cleaned itself.



What's on the menu this week....
Sunday~ Chicken Kabobs with homemade french fries
Monday~ Gluten Free Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Tuesday~ ???
Wednesday~ Leftovers
Thursday~ Tacos
Friday~ Lenten Supper at the Church
Saturday~ Italian Chicken, Potatoes, and Beans


A favorite prayer......
Soul of Christ, sanctify me
Body of Christ, save me
Blood of Christ, inebriate me
Water from Christ's side, wash me
Passion of Christ, strengthen me
O good Jesus, hear me
Within Thy wounds hide me
Suffer me not to be separated from Thee
From the malicious enemy defend me
In the hour of my death call me
And bid me to come unto Thee
That I may praise Thee with Thy Saints
and with Thy Angels
Forever and Ever
Amen


Captured



The kids captured this photo when I left the room. Miss Maddie decided she was going to be the teacher for awhile. Silly puppy!




Linking up with Plain Grace and Happy Homemaker Monday

1 comment:

  1. Your puppy looks like it is very comfortable sitting on the teacher's chair :-)

    The Anima Christi is also my favorite, especially when the choir sings it during Communion.

    The sound of children giggling is one of the best rewards to moms :-)

    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram