Sunday, July 6, 2014

Answer Me This....


1. Have you ever walked out on a movie?

Yes, I was in college on a date. We went and saw a Woody Allen movie. It was horrible. I don't think we knew what the movie was about when we bought the tickets. We left after 15 minutes and went to play mini golf and pool.

2. What do you most often use for blogs and blogging: desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone?

My laptop. I hate typing on my phone and our service isn't that great.

3. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

Yup...in 2nd grade I brought in a strawberry flavored lipgloss and the girl at the next desk stole it out of mine. I never did get it back. I think my mom bought me a new one.

4. Do you identify as a member of a particular ethnic group? 

Nope, I would have to claim too many. Irish, Scottish, German, English, and Native American.

5. Do you abstain from meat on Friday?

All the time during Lent, sometimes during the other times. I grew up being told that the church no longer made you abstain from meat on Fridays. I found out that it hadn't chnaged from our priest 4 years ago. Now I tend to forget that it's Friday when I am planning meals.

6. Seen anything weird lately?

A 200 pound Black bear on out back porch eating the chicken's food. He had climbed over out fence and climbed on the porch and decided to sit down and have a meal. Of course, I completely forgot to snap a picture. I was too worried about "the girls" He started walking to towards them and they were rainsing all types of ruckus. Thankfully he has not returned and he didn't eat any of the girls.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Instagram